See How Your Credits Transfer 

Now there's a simple way to access course equivalencies, academic programs, course descriptions and credit transfers among Kentucky schools! It's called!

Go to the Kentucky transfer policy website for more information about the policies among public college and universities.

How important is earning your Associates of Arts or Associates of Science degree?

Earning your A.A. or A.S. degree at MCTC will prepare you for transfer to four-year institutions, both public and private. It will also make you "General Education Certified"! This means you have met the general education requirement at all Kentucky public universities.

Access the A.A. or A.S. degree audit to see if you're close to earning your associates degree.

Did you know?

MCTC and KCTCS have transfer agreements with many of Kentucky's public four-year universities? Follow this link to access MCTC and KCTCS transfer agreements.

To get more information on articulation agreements between MCTC and four-year colleges, make an appointment